strippers have great… ears

below in an excerpt from an article written by Susannah Breslin about the adult entertainment business, or, at least one small piece of it. Why do men go to strip clubs? Honestly, most of the time, all they want is someone to talk to. Someone to listen to them. I have four customers that just…

without LOVE

i was inspired to think and reflect after i heard Peter Rollins speak recently.  thank you for the inspiration Mr. Rollins. let me ask you this:  when you are enjoying a meal with people you dearly love and people that dearly love you, are you thinking about the love in the room? no. you are…

mo money mo problems

there is a thought that has firmly planted itself in my mind and will not surrender it’s overwhelming hold of my thoughts. why does our income determine what we need? i remember the days of college when i was broke, hopefully making enough money to pay for school, books, rent, and bills.  i could live…

mothership wit, cigars & conversation

i’m not sure there is anything better than a finely made cigar with a smooth cool draw and good drink (mothership wit) with friends.  it was a blast to hang out and talk with Allen W, Jeffrey, and Allen L deep into the night.  we talked of music and our bizarre desire to make a…

you are not alone

i had a conversation tonight with a fellow photographer/Renaissance man, Dustin Bryson(follow Dustin on Twitter here), who is in the beginning stages of doing something great.  after a nice conversation i left not only feeling inspired but i hung up the phone feeling like i wasn’t alone.  we are created to live in community.  our soul cries…